Thursday, November 12, 2015


Well my Engrish professor may be a hard core liberal but he has a sense of humor.

 A fun exercise to kill the last 20 minutes of a 2 hour class. He said "Try and write A Paper on any subject you like." "Go for 3 pages" "Brainstorm some ideas and tie them all in." "Have fun with it."

 I was the only one to get it done and I did it in less than 3 minutes.

A Paper is a wondrous thing: thoughts, emotions are the things it can bring.

 From my mind thoughts will spring. I write them down before the bell can ring.

 But sometimes I find that paper is too long. I try to fill it with thought or song.

 Maybe I could just string you along. I don't know, is that so wrong?

 I have so much more that I need to write. I wish I could just do it tonight.

 I'm starting to feel a bit of fright, but if I try I just might.

 Can't wait till I'm done, I can say “Look what I did.”I accomplished your task, I accomplished your bid.

 How did I do it? How did it work?

I

CHANGED

THE

FONT

SIZE 

YOU

FLIPPIN'

JERK! At font size 96 for the larger text it comes in just at 3 pages even. Somehow I'm still getting A's in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment