Thursday, November 12, 2015


 On a side note,

 My other brother-in-law (the good one) just bought a supercharger for a chebby truck he's working on. He was telling me all about it and his plans for the truck. I said "really, where did you get the money for that?" Seems he sold some parts and did some trading. I asked the wife "WTF, he gets cash to buy a supercharger yet they owe me 2 large for her college." Well it seems the wife's sister didn't tell him that they owed us money. As my sister-in-law put it "My husband would refuse the help". See that's one reason he is my favorite brother-in-law.  In all fairness she is paying me back with a payroll allotment of $100 a month.

 As for releasing the lien: I can't do anything until he titles it but then neither can he. If he had half a brain he would have the guy he bought it from get him another title for it then license it and sell it without my lien on it but that takes brains and the $$$ to pay your taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment