Thursday, November 12, 2015


Well I have managed to be too busy to work on the apartment for the last week. The Bro-n-law hasn’t said a word. The Ma-n-law has called the wife every day. It starts out innocently enough.

 

 MNL: Just calling to see how you are doing.

 

 Wife: About the same as yesterday.

 

 MNL: What are you guys doing today?

 

 Wife: Working?

 

 MNL: On the apartment?

 

 Wife: Uhhhh no, on the yard.

 

 MNL: Well what are you doing after that?

 

 Wife: I don’t know.

 

 MIL: Well maybe you guys could go see your brother, he doesn’t have any food.

 

 Wife: Yea, I think we have something planned.

 

 MIL: Like what?

 

 ME: in the back ground: Watching John Wayne movies and scratching myself.

 

 MIL: Well I just don’t understand why he (meaning me) doesn’t fix the bathroom.

 

 ME: Well I just don’t understand why a grown man doesn’t pay his bill and just mooches off everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment