Thursday, November 12, 2015


So Friday we dropped off the radiator at the apartment where he is squatting. It seems that it was also his birthday so the wife bought him a present; a set of tools. Now the wife has her own money and when she buys presents and such I usually don't give a ratsazz but as I saw this set of tools arise from the back of her Durango I had to ask WTF. "So why is it when I get a birthday present it's something cheesy yet he gets a friggin' set of tools?" The wife looks at me and says "You already have a set of tools in that box in the back of the shed." Well I'll be a SOB. Women are a sly species ain't they.

 

 The radiator swap went well it seems but the the M-I-L calls to "chat" with the wife. These "chats" are just her way of letting us know what we need to waste money on next. It seems now that the radiator is fixed we are on to the next issue. at least 1 head gasket is blown. The wife kindly informed her that we were done with the matter and hung up the phone. I looked at her and she says "What?". "How many times have I heard that phrase?" I asked. She then asked how much head gaskets cost for a 5.2l Dodge. I said "That depends". "Is it one or both heads, is/are the heads warped, will he be doing this task all by himself, does he even know the torque spec's......." It was about at this point the wife stopped me. "I get it" she said.

 

 Now the B-I-L has a vehicle that I bought, he blew up, I paid $100 in parts and still doesn't run. What happens next? Well let's just say my Trans-Am keys are now in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment