Thursday, November 12, 2015


So I loaded the truck with 2 sets of mattresses, frames, sink base, microwave and the shower surround. Drove into town looking like the Clampett’s and pulled into the parking lot. There was Deadbeat working on the Durango I bought him. He turns and walks up to the wife who then asked what was wrong with his vehicle. "It’s been overheating." "I think I may need a new ride." My face is now redder than my truck. I start dumping the stuff inside the apartment and baggy pants finally comes over to help. The wife asks him why he isn't running the A/C (he should, I'm friggin paying for it) and he says it blows the mold throughout the apartment. I look at the bathroom door and he has plastic duck taped over the bathroom door. I told him there wasn't a return in the bathroom. He said it was pushing the air through the plastic. I stood there staring at him for a second then said "Close the GD bathroom vent then". As I look around I see his big screen LCD sitting on top of cases of my vinyl flooring and full ashtrays everywhere. I turn and leave while the wife converses with her brother for a bit.

 

 I guess I came across a bit rude. The wife asked what was wrong. I said "I shall list them in order of least pissing me off to most".

 10: I spent 2 days helping a total stranger move her recently deceased mothers household good from her mother’s home to the donation center. For this I received a basic 2 bedroom apartment starter kit that the lady was kind enough to give to your brother. She said she was happy to give it to someone that is in need and grateful for the help. I had to lie to the lady and say your brother was grateful for the stuff.

 9:I had to load all that crap into my truck

 8: I had to drive through town looking like an idiot to get it to him

 7: He's hinting around that he needs a new car yet hasn't paid for the POS he picked out and I paid for.

 6: The apartment was just cleaned and painted. Now it reeks of cigarets.

 5: He used duck tape on the fresh paint. FUGGIN' DUCK TAPE.

 4: I will have to move all this crap back out and pay for disposal when he moves out.

 3: He's never moving out.

 2: I hate him

1: If the bathroom is blocked off where does he pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment