Monday, April 4, 2011

Chapter 10: Yo yo, Ya gotta go.

  So the great white rapper returns “home” after a day of spending money on gas, food and booze.  I just had to ask “If you have the money to run around why can’t you pay a little towards bills or better yet towards a down payment on your own place?”  I was really not ready for his answer.  I’m not saying he is the stupidest person I have ever met but until I meet number 1 he will do. His answer went a little something like this. “I ain’t got no muny left.” “I hadz to buy sum new rimz fo my car.”  I look outside and sure as sh!t he was sportin’ 20”  I stayed calm and slowly turned to him and said “You seriously just bought rims and tires and are living, unwanted, in my basement.”  “You need to grow up.”  That’s when the hand came up and from his mouth spewed “I’m a grown azz man and can do what I want.”  I was stumped by that for a second.  He could not be serious. I looked at him and with reserve and through clinched teeth said “A grown man takes care of his family first.”  “A grown man pays his own way.”  “A grown man……….what’s the point?”  “You are as far from being a man as anyone can be.”
  Well not long after that peckerhead and his crack whore wife had found someone stupid enough to hire them and they had secured one of the few apartments in town that didn’t need a background or credit check and I was back down to Nana. Oh happy days are here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment