Thursday, February 16, 2012

So I’m wealthy and didn’t even know it. ( Part 2)

So one B-I-L is taking care of the problems of my other B-I-L.  I believe the stars are aligning and peace between Israel and Iran must be next on the horizon. All is good in the world. Then the text messages start.
 
Seems that Crack Whore Betty is not happy at all with the deal.  She won’t drive anything that doesn’t have a thumpin’ stereo and the Durango’s just isn’t cutting it. If he gets it she will start calling the cops on him for random B.S. things.  Suddenly the world and my life get thrust back into chaos.   
 
So it seems the B-I-L and C-W-B are back to needing the down payment on the friend of a friends car. I tried to explain will simple logic how this is destine for failure and I broke it down like this. (the first is a given, the rest are cash flow issues)
 
1st. B-I-L is a bum
 
2nd. C-W-B is a whore but not in the income producing way.
 
3rd. Child support is automatically taken out.  We must deduct that money from any income gained.
 
4th. Payment to the friend of a friends dude he knows.
 
5th. Taxes and registration.
 
6th.  Insurance.
 
7th. Rent.
 
8th. Heat, electricity, water ect.
 
9th. Food.
 
10th. Gas for new hooptie
 
11th. Paying me back.
 
I didn’t even make the top ten on the list. How in the hell do I get my money back. If I do get my name on the title and I repo it I will be stuck with a POS and a B-I-L with yet another job lost (assuming he can get another job) and no vehicle. There is no positive outcome to this scenario.
 
It was about then that I was made aware of just how rich I really was.  See, I just bought my daughter a brand spanking new 1996 Saturn with just barley over 200k miles on it. Why if I had the money to do that I surely had the cash to help out my hard working and ever so grateful B-I-L. I tried to explain that the car I bought was purchased at a bargain price as it was in need of work and it would be a father/daughter project and………….Awww forget it, they weren’t listing. They just wanted me to shut up and give them the cash.   I said NO! MY money was not going to be thrown away like that so MY money wasn’t going to be used.
 
I guess if I had spent years watching Oprah I may have caught the episode that discussed the difference between “Our” money and “Her” money. See, I just thought it was all our money. After all I really do not have and “My” money so why would I assume that my wife would have something called “Her” money.  Well it seems that a $1,000 loan was taken from the “Her” money pile to pay the down payment on the new to them hooptie with ‘da thumpin’ stereo.  Now remember that C-W-B didn’t want the Durango that was for all intent and purposes free. She wanted this vehicle from the friends friends guy. So the mystery vehicle presents itself and it is a……………………………………………………………………………..Oh come on, You know I have to drag this out some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment